[p2p-research] Drone hacking

J. Andrew Rogers reality.miner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:29:44 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Andy Robinson <ldxar1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The crucial point is made, however:
> he admits that his entire edifice is based on the delusion of a separation
> of science from other kinds of knowledge.

Well hell, if I had realized this is what it was all about we could
have saved a lot of time.

You are correct, I do not consider astrology, tarot, divine
revelation, magic, mystical incantations, alien abduction, the
supernatural, or anything that makes claims to reveal TRVTH to be a
source of knowledge. I will provisionally stick with mathematics and
science for now.

I thought that it had already been established that I consistently
reject nutty beliefs and magical thinking without further
consideration. If your argument was predicated on such things you
should have just said so instead of pretending that it was a
scientific discussion.

--
J. Andrew Rogers
realityminer.blogspot.com