[p2p-research] Drone hacking

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:18:55 CET 2009

our ethical record is mixed, and unfortunately, we don't have anybody to
cede it to, this is why we need to develop it further, in a p2p way,

the neural alchemist trilogy of peter hamilton has a interesting thesis: no
space civilisation made it without such a ethical breakthrough, that must
occur when a planetary civilisation reaches the stage where it can destroy
itself ... exactly the stage where we are now!

Michel