[p2p-research] Drone hacking

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:22:47 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 4:09 AM, J. Andrew Rogers
<reality.miner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I realize that I am goring sacred cows, to mix a metaphor, but only in
> the sense that evolutionary biologists do the same with respect to
> Biblical Creationists. It is a religious belief for many people
> obviously, but for me it is just a useful tool that works very well.

Upon review, it seems accurate that you *think* you are goring sacred
cows here.

As I have stated in the past, you are really making an argument that
is only partially true. Your argument ignores basic fundamental facts
about the *nature* of living systems, in order to draw us towards the
conclusion *you* desire that we come to.

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451