[p2p-research] Drone hacking

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:58:20 CET 2009

Let me just add here that I don't have an issue with the predictability of
human behaviour, that is obvious, but with the absolute claim made by J.
Andrews, that all behaviour is predictable all the time, given enough
computing power and knowledge of mathematics.

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: