[p2p-research] Drone hacking

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 20:27:42 CET 2009

I don't know.  I've seen fundamental Islam and what it does to children and
women.   I've seen the US.  It's a pretty easy choice.

I think we do the world a disservice when we don't choose the lesser of two
evils.

Ryan

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Kevin Carson <
free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/20/09, Ryan Lanham <rlanham1963 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Interesting the implicit hope this is true in all these notes from an
> > otherwise skeptical crowd.  Do we really think that US/NATO is the bad
> guys?
>
> They're all bad guys.
>
> But I'd rather have a balance of power between a bunch of little bad
> guys, rather than one gigantic bad guy trying to permanently enforce
> its status as sole global superpower and enforce a global system of
> corporate power.   When one of the bad guys has the explicit policy of
> preventing the emergence of any challenge to its power, and in its
> more grandiose moments dreams of space battle stations that can
> vaporize fleets and armored columns on the ground, it needs to be
> taken down several notches.
>
> The motivations of the U.S. national security state probably haven't
> been any more evil than the other governments, but its capability for
> evil has been much, much greater; and in policy terms, it's been
> mainly a force for evil over the past sixty years.  The neocons and
> the PNAC, and their aims explicitly codified as official U.S. national
> security doctrine, scared the living shit out of me.  It needs to be
> razed to the ground, and the ground sown with salt.
>
> --
> Kevin Carson
> Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org
> Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism
> http://mutualist.blogspot.com
> Studies in Mutualist Political Economy
> http://www.mutualist.org/id47.html
> Organization Theory:  A Libertarian Perspective
> http://mutualist.blogspot.com/2005/12/studies-in-anarchist-theory-of.html

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham