[p2p-research] Drone hacking

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:36:11 CET 2009

On 12/20/09, Ryan Lanham <rlanham1963 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting the implicit hope this is true in all these notes from an
> otherwise skeptical crowd.  Do we really think that US/NATO is the bad guys?

They're all bad guys.

But I'd rather have a balance of power between a bunch of little bad
guys, rather than one gigantic bad guy trying to permanently enforce
its status as sole global superpower and enforce a global system of
corporate power.   When one of the bad guys has the explicit policy of
preventing the emergence of any challenge to its power, and in its
more grandiose moments dreams of space battle stations that can
vaporize fleets and armored columns on the ground, it needs to be
taken down several notches.

The motivations of the U.S. national security state probably haven't
been any more evil than the other governments, but its capability for
evil has been much, much greater; and in policy terms, it's been
mainly a force for evil over the past sixty years.  The neocons and
the PNAC, and their aims explicitly codified as official U.S. national
security doctrine, scared the living shit out of me.  It needs to be
razed to the ground, and the ground sown with salt.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism