[p2p-research] Fwd: Call for Chapters in Book on Collaborative Web in Business

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:13:25 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Cooperrider <mattcooperrider at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:36 PM
Subject: Call for Chapters in Book on Collaborative Web in Business
To: Suresh Fernando <suresh at radical-inclusion.com>, Samuel Rose <
samuel.rose at gmail.com>, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

See below.  Darren Sharp from CF is already submitting a proposal for this.
I thought you all might be interested as well.  Perhaps we can coordinate
the proposals so that they are complementary, or collaborate on a single
proposal.

Darren also said that creating a research/publishing arm for CF was on his
to-do list.  I explained the discussion we had yesterday and he was
interested.  As usual, he had about 200 seconds to actually chew on the
idea, but I think I'll be able to bring CF into the loop on this.