[p2p-research] Fwd: FW: The Impact of Globalization on Management Educations - Corporations are the most undemocratic institutions in the world.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:35:23 CET 2009

From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: The Impact of Globalization on Management Educations
From: Carolyn Dare <carolyn.dare at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:39 AM

www.worldshift2012.org
www.999itstime.org
www.positivetv.tv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yawar Baig <leadtrain at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM
Subject: FW: The Impact of Globalization on Management Education
To: Yawar Baig <leadtrain at yahoo.com>

 Corporations are the most undemocratic institutions in the world. Have you
ever seen anyone being elected in a corporation? Followers have no say in
who will lead them nor can they do anything about their leaders apart from
leaving the corporation. Not sure if I sent you this article earlier. The
key thing is to create alternatives. Cooperatives would have been a good
one, but in most of them as in most NGO’s efficiency suffers as a result of
democracy. This can be argued as a worthwhile price for the privilege of
freedom but…..!!