[p2p-research] Metacurrency Mailing List

Heath Matlock heathmatlock at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 06:54:04 CET 2009

Yet another mailing list!... a few of you may be thinking. I'm the same way,
but I was shocked that it hadn't been made, so here it is, a mailing list
specifically dedicated to discussion of open money and the metacurrency
platform ( http://metacurrency.org http://openmoney.org ).

http://groups.google.com/group/metacurrency

Most of the chatter takes place via Skype or online forums, and if you are
like me, email is much more convenient. I figure it can be the general
discussion for anyone interested in these topics.

--
Heath Matlock
+1 256 274 4225