[p2p-research] blue economy book; beyond scarcity through economies of scope

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:17:44 CET 2009

Thanks Roberto, for this very interesting comments,

I think you have it right, some, like Pauli, try to change the world
situation without touching the power structure, others, like you think it is
essential, and I tend to agree with the latter, nevertheless, a combination
of new tech and new forms of social power could be very powerful, as is the
use of the internet by change agents for example.

A related issue is how does the peer to peer movement generally relate to
neocapitalist forces as expressed by Pauli, I think we share a commonality
and should be allies,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: