[p2p-research] An email today can save MySQL tomorrow

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Sun Dec 13 16:24:36 CET 2009

Since members of this list might be interested in MySQL's future, I'd
like to forward this plea from its creator and my friend (disclaimer:
and my boss), Michael "Monty" Widenius:

http://monty-says.blogspot.com/2009/12/help-saving-mysql.html

In short: email comp-merger-registry at ec.europa.eu and let them know
whether you think Oracle is a good owner for its main open source
competitor. Preferably do this by Monday morning, but don't give up if
you read this later than that. If you're in a hurry, just send a short
one, sometimes quantity is more important than quality.

You can do this whether you're European or not.

henrik

email: henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
tel:   +358-40-5697354
www:   www.avoinelama.fi/~hingo