[p2p-research] Open Source Assistive Technology: eViacam Head Mouse (control your computer...

Ryan rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:48:51 CET 2009

  Sent to you by Ryan via Google Reader: Open Source Assistive
Technology: eViacam Head Mouse (control your computer with your head or
even with your finger in the air) via TechPsych by Lynn V. Marentette
on 12/12/09
I just downloaded and tried eViacam, an open-source head mouse
software, and found it to work accurately and smoothly. I used the
software on my HP TouchSmart PC, which has an embedded...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links,
other content, and more! ]]
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to TechPsych using Google Reader
favorite sites