[p2p-research] Tick, tock, tick, tock… BING

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:59:57 CET 2009

another interesting take is that of giovanni arrighi in his book adam smith
in beijing; where he shows how east asia chooses industrious development
over industrial development; i:e: automation is not always an automatic
decision of capital in these regions of the world ...

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: