[p2p-research] Open Source Development for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:03:44 CET 2009

great concrete proposal Liam, I''ll put it in the blog tomorrow morning

is there any more concrete name than the for me 'too generic' open source
development; already used in other contexts and settings?

I'd like to make an entry in our wiki to your proposal as well

it seems to me it's part and parcel of the new commons oriented approach we
are trying to develop, see http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Policy

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: