[p2p-research] Tick, tock, tick, tock? BING

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:50:28 CET 2009

On 12/11/09, Paul D. Fernhout <pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com> wrote:

> I feel that both you and Ryan miss Freeman Dyson's deeper point.
>
> Global climate change is a slow motion issue.

I hope you are right because that is the way we have treated it and appears
to be the way we will treat it going forward.  To me, it is a cumulative
problem.   The longer it is left unattended, the worse the outcomes will be.

It is quite possible I miss Dyson's point.  He has said he knows little or
nothing on the topic.  I stopped listening there.