[p2p-research] Fwd: Report from Thailand and open money

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:41:22 CET 2009

Working as I go, I post new interview and presentation materials to my blog
as they become available. Yesterday, I posted segments of my interview with
Daniel Pinchbeck at
http://beyondmoney.net/2009/12/08/thomas-grecos-video-interview-with-daniel-pinchbeck/.
You can see all four parts at: http://www.vimeo.com/8044402. The post also
contains a link to another interview I did with Regina Meredith of Conscious
Media Network. I think these pretty well describe in a few minutes the money
situation and what we can do about it.
This is only a portion of the wealth of useful material that has been
generated over the past few months, that is related in some way to my U.S.
tour. There are slide shows, interviews, videos, and photographs. I try to
post them directly, or link them, to my blog, http://beyondmoney.net. Make
sure you monitor the listings in the sidebar, especially under the heading,
My Audio-visual presentations.
Good friend and master networker, Sergio Lub, also counts photography among
his many talents. His pictures from THE ECONOMICS OF PEACE Conference can be
viewed here: www.flickr.com/photos/lub/sets/72157622654991360. His photos of
the IRTA Convention in October can be seen at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lub/sets/72157622518871622/. My own photos of
these events and other travels are provided on my photo gallery at
http://picasaweb.google.com/tomazhg. I’ll post my pictures of my current
Asia travels later on as time allows.