[p2p-research] Tick, tock, tick, tock? BING

Tomas Rawlings tom at fluffylogic.net
Wed Dec 9 11:44:40 CET 2009

>Actually, it is hard to say. Again, global climate change is dispersed,
>slow, non-obvious, bounces back and forth (some places cool, some warm), and
>so on.

On the subject of climate change I am finding the whole issue very depressing.  We seem to have a p2p model in operation to deny climate change as well as a p2p model in the protests for action - yet the denial/delay camp is gaining group.

It is a plus that science is being opened up with data being released etc so it is not a closed shop, but the abuse of the data by those with a regressive political agenda is very depressing. http://www.desmogblog.com/deniers-continue-copenhagen-hijack-attack