[p2p-research] Tick, tock, tick, tock… BING

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:52:29 CET 2009

I'm told printing flesh is increasingly possible...there are prototypes.
Instead of ink, we may soon have amino acids and proteins in jars attached
to printers.

The times they are a-changin'.

I have been a skeptic on the rapid AGI/robotics stuff until this year when
the trend lines clearly show major change.  MIT launched a 20 person
(faculty) AI/robotics program this week to re-found AI. I hear money is
starting to flow as people smell the prospects.

Ryan

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham