[p2p-research] Fwd: Invitation to become a member of the World-Citizen Panels on Climate Protection

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:40:18 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification+pjiidwm at facebookmail.com<notification%2Bpjiidwm at facebookmail.com>

Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM
Subject: George Pór sent you a message on Facebook...
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

George sent you a message.

--------------------
Subject: Invitation to become a member of the World-Citizen Panels on
Climate Protection

Dear All,

Would you like to be part of a unique experiment and learning process –
developing the necessary collective intelligence to be able to effectively
address the present climate crisis and other equally important and
world-threatening global issues?

We are launching this experiment with a workshop (Dec 10, repeated on Dec
11) in the Survival Academy that goes parallel with the Copenhagen
Conference on Climate Change, as part of its People’s Summit. If you are in
Copenhagen, please join there my friends Leo Burke and Carolyn Lee who will
facilitate the workshop. You can register for the workshop, here:
http://www.facebook.com/l/ffaa8;survivalacademy.ning.com/events/acting-together-at-the-root-of.

The workshop will also mark the launch of the World-Citizen Panels
initiative. If you can’t go to the workshop, you can participate virtually,
here: http://www.facebook.com/l/ffaa8;attherootoftheclimatecrisis.ning.com/.
If you already have a Ning account, you can use it to Sign in. If not,
please choose the ‘Sign up” option on the registration page.

Here are some of the powerful questions that lie behind this initiative,
which we will tackle online:

Relating to the Climate Crisis:
How can we understand and act on the deep roots of the climate crisis,
without ourselves having to be experts in science, politics, and economics?

What are the systems in play that the root of the climate crisis? And what
are the potential consequences of a ‘green New Deal’?

Relating to the Environmental Crisis:
It is clear how consumption affects the environment. How does debt affect
the environment too?

Relating to the transition to a new civilization:
What is the operating system for a new civilization that is based on the
principle of prior unity?

It promises to be a fascinating learning journey in raising large-scale
collective intelligence and wisdom. I hope to meet you on the road.

With appreciation,

George
--------------------

George has shared a link with you. To view it or to reply to the message,
follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1179242413702&mid=187e33dG1f7c632bG8631583G0

___
Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook! Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/?ref=email

This message was intended for michelsub2004 at gmail.com. Want to control which
emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications=1&md=bXNnO2Zyb209NTk2ODM3NTIzO3Q9MTE3OTI0MjQxMzcwMjt0bz01MjgyNDU1NDc=
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA
94304.

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: