[p2p-research] Google gets into the DNS business

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sun Dec 6 18:02:46 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 17:58:03 PM +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> > Personally I would have no problem in continuing discussions about
> > NAT, dynamic DNS and so on, but there's no better way I could find
> > to make sure that nobody else on the list participates. I'd rather
> > avoid deeply technical discussions here.
>
> Quite a pity, since this is about as P2P and grassroot as it gets.

Yes. What I meant to say is that we should at least keep the language
as non-technical as possible or add explanations whenever we have to
use technical jargon. I agree with almost everything in your last
message, by the way, but now must go offline for a few hours, that's
why I won't add further comments for now.

    Marco
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84