[p2p-research] Fwd: Invitation to Friendly Favors Events: Sep-Oct 2009

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:27:12 CEST 2009

Anybody in california going to the 3 ones selected ...

I'm soooo curious,

Michel

2009 Sep 9th - Wed at 6:00 PM
MICHAEL E. SALLA, Ph.D.: The Science, Spirituality, and Politics of
Extraterrestrial Civilizations.
Potluck dinner followed with a presentation by one of our most outspoken
scientists exposing the still existing Cold War cover up of our contact with
extraterrestrial civilizations and the opportunities presented by our new
transparency policies.
Location: Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) - 101 San Antonio Rd. -
Petaluma, CA 94955
www.exopolitics.org

2009 Sep 22nd - Tue at 6:00 PM
GEORGE LoBUONO: The Thought and Behavior of Extraterrestrials
Potluck dinner, presentation and discussion with one of our most committed
investigative reporters on the state of mind and level of consciousness of
the different alien races many experiencers - including George himself -
report visiting us now.
Location: Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) - 101 San Antonio Rd. -
Petaluma, CA 94955
www.alienmindbook.org

2009 Oct 8th - Thu at 6:00 PM
MADALYN SUOZZO: Original Sex. What Really Happened in the Garden of Eden?
Potluck dinner followed by a provocative presentation that weaves modern
understanding with ancient evidence to finally understand the original sin
and allow us to grow to a new level of consciousness.
www.originalsexbook.com