[p2p-research] Workshop on Media Ecologies: Q&A: Sam Rose

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:40:25 CEST 2009

Sam,

where can I find a nice overview summary of the basic needs that need to be
covered by a p2p infrastructure,

I'd love to have this, and work on some illustrations to show what kind of
community-enterpreneurial-funding coalitions would be necessary to carry it
out. I feel this mapping and call for enterpreneurial coalitions may well be
the next focus of the p2p foundation,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: