[p2p-research] An End to Economic Growth

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:34:21 CEST 2009

Hi Kevin,

great article,

could I exceptionally ask you to post it yourself, as I'm taken until next
Monday,

ideally it should be post-dated the 28th or after,

James burke can help with access if need be,

many thanks,

copy now at http://p2pfoundation.net/Test

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: