[p2p-research] Workshop on Media Ecologies: Q&A: Sam Rose

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:13:13 CEST 2009

thanks for the wagn explanation Sam, and Nathan, unfortunately, no time to
play with another wiki engine for the moment, I have to remain focused on my
p2p-f work, which is a challenge already, given my full-time job,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: