[p2p-research] Workshop on Media Ecologies: Q&A: Sam Rose

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:48:18 CEST 2009

Hi Nathan, phoebe, sam, et al.

I must admit that I'm not at present following the minute technical q and a
taking place, but I'm guessing that Sam indeed is making crucial meta points
that need to be communicated at the congress.

I forgot if Sam is coming or not, but if not, the online intervention will
be crucial.

I'm hearing a lot about Wagn: is it important and so why, and if so, can
someone help introducing/reporting on it for the p2p blog, as crucial part
of the new p2p infrastructure,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: