[p2p-research] [tt] The rich...no longer getting richer?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:03:58 CEST 2009

just a little correction: Soros did not give his money to Gates, that was
Buffet, Soros has his own Foundation, which has been hyper-active in
democracy work mostly,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: