[p2p-research] Fwd: London Launch of The WorldShift 2012 Declaration

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:27:36 CEST 2009

Hi Richard,

Is this related in any way to the State of the World Forum, it has some
names that are also familiar with SoWF ...

From: Renaissance 2 <Renaissance_2 at mail.vresp.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Subject: London Launch of The WorldShift 2012 Declaration
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

Click to view this email in a
browser<http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/310992/6a7d6266bf/150/ccf0e8d288/>

*Dear Friends of Renaissance2,*

At 18h00 on 9 September 2009 a gathering of living legends and exceptional
activists will take place in London to launch the WorldShift 2012
Declaration and Global Consultation. WorldShift 2012 is a global movement
dedicated to co-creating the foundations of a peaceful and sustainable world
by the end of 2012.

Renaissance2 is a founding member of the Worldshift Alliance and you must be
a Renaissance2 member<https://ssl.1and1.fr/renaissance2.eu/login/new-members.php>in
order to attend this launch and be part of the emergence that is
arising
out of our current global emergency.

* WorldShift: Shaping the Emergences Arising out of our Global Emergency*

[image: Image]At this launch leading thinkers and activists such as *Dr.
Ervin Laszlo*, *Dr. Robin Wood* and *Dr. Jude Currivan* will lead an an
energetic exchange of views on how we can focus our resources and energies
on co-creating positive outcomes together in fields as diverse as the
environment, renewable energy, enlightened enterprise, wise culture,
integral governance and human wellbeing.

*What are the key ingredients we need to shape a thriving human civilization
in the 21st century, and what role can you play in that process?*

Selected members of the audience will then be invited to contribute their
own examples of the emergences they see happening around them, and how they
are playing their own role in making a difference at this critical moment in
human history, followed by a question and answer session and further
networking over drinks and snacks and the launch of Dr Ervin Laszlo's latest
book: *"Worldshift 2012: Making Green Business, New Politics, and Higher
Consciousness Work Together"*, with forewords by *Mikhail Gorbachev*
and *Deepak
Chopra.*

The tickets <http://999worldshiftlaunch.eventbrite.com/> for this Worldshift
999 event at the British Museum in London are free and offered on a first
come first served basis. There are a limited number of seats in the lecture
theatre and an overflow area has been arranged.

Snacks and refreshments will be served.

* The Renaissance2 Great Shift Gathering*

Between October 22 and 26 2009, Renaissance2 is holding the "Great Shift
Gathering” <http://greatshiftgathering.eventbrite.com/> following our highly
successful Great Shift Partner Event in June 2009. R2 invites you to attend
one or both of the two ground breaking events which comprise the Great Shift
Gathering:

*Event 1: Designing a Resilient Civilization- 22-24 October*

At this event we will continue to prototype the new models which form the
basis of Capitalism 2.0, while launching new projects that help accelerate
their adoption. Join some of the world’s leading innovators who are:

o transforming the world of renewable energy, including solar, wind and
electric powered transport;

o creating resilient environments including urban, industrial and service
habitats around the world, using cradle-to-cradle and integral approaches;

o developing enlightened enterprises driving social innovation and
accelerating human and social development around the globe;

o making the connections which enable new forms of integral governance
systems to align the efforts of business, government, NGO’s and communities.

*Event 2: Conscious Evolution- 25-26 October*

Conscious Evolution enables us to use our creative power to guide our own
lives and the evolution of the systems and the communities in which we live
and work. It is a process by which individuals and groups, families,
organizations, and societies can envision and create images of what should
be, and bring those images to life by design.

Living legends such as Barbara Marx Hubbard, Michael Braungart, Ervin
Laszlo, Don Beck, Andrew Cohen and Neale Donald Walsch will be joining us
along with a host of experts on human cultural and spiritual development to
map out the way ahead, and highlight what we can each do to shift ourselves,
our organizations, families and communities in:

o Developing ourselves to the next level of conscious creative power in our
own lives;

o Developing our communities and organizations to co-create aligned,
collectively intelligent human systems.

On 26th October at the event we will be launching the Worldshift Alliance
with Worldshift2012 and other partners which include the Club of Budapest,
Foundation for Conscious Evolution, Alliance for a New Humanity, the State
of the World Forum, Humanity Unites Brilliance and many other amazing
organizations.

Some of the notable individuals involved in these initiatives include
Mikhail Gorbachev, Peter Gabriel, the Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra, Nelson
Mandela, Bishop Desmond Tutu, astronaut Edgar Mitchell, Jane Goodall, Jim
Garrison, Al Gore, Mary Robinson and hundreds of other luminaries working
towards creating a thriving human civilization in the next decade.

*With under 70 days left...* to the Renaissance2 Great Shift Gathering
remember the 20% earlybird discount on all tickets ends on 31st August,
don't miss out, book now!!! <http://greatshiftgathering.eventbrite.com/>

To sign the Worldshift Declaration and support the Worldshift Alliance please
click here. <http://worldshift2012.org/>

There are now over 300 R2 members and 170 meshworkers connecting on the R2
Global Meshwork. <http://r2meshwork.ning.com/> Sign up now to add your voice
and energy to the momentum of our movement.

With best wishes,

The Renaissance2 Team
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message
with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following
link: Unsubscribe <http://cts.vresp.com/u?6a7d6266bf/ccf0e8d288/mlpftw>15,
rue Guillaume Apollinaire,
66000 Perpignan,
France.