[p2p-research] request for your assistance: 100 people using media to change the world

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 04:49:18 CEST 2009

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/help-us-pick-the-huffpost_b_259194.html

Dear friends,

This could really be useful to bring the P2P Foundation to a broader
audience: Ariana Huffington is compiling a top 100 of people using new media
to change the world, and I certainly think our work here qualifies,

Thanks for your support in mentioning me in that list, I think you're
supposed to do it through the comments,

Michel

***

New media have had a game changing effect on nearly every aspect of our
lives -- from the way we choose our president, to the way we choose our
music, to the way we choose to make a difference in the world.

In this spirit, the Huffington Post will be launching the HuffPost Game
Changers awards to honor and celebrate 100 people who are using new media to
reshape their fields and change the world.

And we need your help picking them.

We want your suggestions about the innovators, visionaries, and leaders who
are harnessing the power of new media to change the game -- to change the
way we look at the world and live in it.

We are going to salute 10 Game Changes in 10 categories: Politics,
Entertainment, Technology, Media, Sports, Business, Style, Health, Green,
Philanthropy & Service.

So who do you think should be on our list?

To nominate someone as a Game Changer, use the comments section below. Let
us know *who* you are recommending, *what* category they fit into, and
*why*you think they are changing the game in their field.

We'll gather up all your choices and add them to the list our editors are
compiling. Then, in September, we'll start announcing the HuffPost 100. And
you'll get to vote for who is the top Game Changer in each category.

We can't wait to hear what you think.

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: