[p2p-research] FOSS modeling tools (was Re: Earth's carrying capacity and Catton)

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:45:06 CEST 2009

Yes, gardening would work, Paul.  I like it.  I keep thinking the
manufacturing guys would build something that would support universal
fab...Andersen Consulting used to do stuff like this at a lab associated
with the research park at Northwestern.
It's another lego block concept.  Why couldn't math models be factors as I/O
standard devices that could be linked in open source frameworks at will.  In
a sense all object-oriented programming is what I am talking about...but it
should have a GUI and be easy.  Chunky math tools.

Ryan