[p2p-research] no oil crisis?

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:39:56 CEST 2009

The Civil Rights Movement is the classic example.  It was, on the other
hand, counter-government and counter-cultural at first.  But it is still the
best argument...along with socialized medicine as in the UK.

I doubt there is an environmental movement.  There is diffuse interest and
some action, but little in the way of successful policy.  The air pollution
acts of the US were a landmark...more recently Europe and Japan have led.

Ryan