[p2p-research] Dual Licensing of Research in Renewable Energy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:47:23 CEST 2009

<In addition to financing, there is one final area that I have yet to
resolve.  Does anyone know of an existing community of freelance researchers
and scientists who already work in the renewable energy sector? >

Sounds like a good question for the appropedia crowd?

Austin: I suggest you contact chris, vinay and smari about this,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: