[p2p-research] Top Posting - Cardinal Sin

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:07:18 CEST 2009

Hi Alex,

I have no problem with top posting, and like Ryan, I prefer it, I think you
have to see what contextually works best in each case, i.e. if you engage
with the whole post then top posting is definitely the thing to do,

there was someone on the list, not sure if it was Eugen, who was
consistently sending me messages about it, and I've put that person in my
spam file ..

So, please go ahead and communicate how you like,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: