[p2p-research] Interesting concept for a major P2P concept

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:47:51 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Paul D. Fernhout <
pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com> wrote:

> One of the reasons I published my Pointrel System stuff was just to prevent
> others patenting it.
>
> This would be a great venture.  While the CC license and similar work
toward it in some respects, I know of no standardized legal database of open
efforts that could serve to undermine patents systematically.  It is a great
idea.  Open publish and systematically store data on vast quantities
of public domain items specifically for the purpose of undermining future
patents!

Ryan