[p2p-research] Top Posting - Cardinal Sin

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:16:39 CEST 2009

I have been instructed about how not to top post and Eugene's version
of why.

By continuing to do it he accuses me of failing to follow common
courteousy.

I also have my fair share of buttons, thibgs that bother me.

On this case, how many of you delete all mail from nefarious top
posters like me?

Eugene said I've been 'killed' which I read as auto - deleted.  Anyone
else on his list?

Top posring on top of another top post was my rationale.  Apologies if
I've offended others.  Now's a good time to stand up and be counted.

Who hates my style? Please speak up!

I need a better sense of this whole thing.

Alex "top" Rollin