[p2p-research] draft CFP Inaugural IP2PRG - please contribute amendments

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:30:51 CEST 2009

brilliant Athina, the concept is very well describe, and thanks so much for
pulling this off,

OUR FIRST OFFICIAL P2P ACADEMIC CONFERENCE AS A GROUP

Thanks also to our previous pioneers,

Philippe for the first ever informal meeting in Louvain

Andreas for the super well done first formal academic conference last time,

the difference: now it's the beginning of a series,

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: