[p2p-research] Life after capitalism

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:07:57 CEST 2009

all physical commons pose the question of ownership ... i.e. whose
'community' is it ..

think of traditional knowledge, which is being fought over by traditional
communities, their nation-states, and private enclosers, and those who would
like it to be a global commons ..

citizen-type commons can be solved through peter barnes trusts proposals,

see http://p2pfoundation.net/Trusts

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: