[p2p-research] The end of growth?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 04:46:07 CEST 2009

Kevin,

I really like your last paragraph, and wonder if you could expand it to a
full blog article?

i.e.

A drastic reduction in inputs required per unit of output, and the
disappearance of the price mechanism altogether for much of what we
consume, would register in conventional econometric statistics as a
catastrophic economic collapse.  But it would be entirely compatible
with a radical increase in actual material standard of living.

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: