[p2p-research] Emergence of Free Open Source in phase of Artificial Scarcity ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:27:24 CEST 2009

Dear Dante,

I think the answer is 'yes'. It's always better to do things 'out of
necessity' than just 'because it's a good idea' ...

So the idea is this: if all goes well, peer production grows steadily and
slowly in the interstices of society, then, when crisis occurs and
resiliience is on the order of the day, the uptake goes suddenly faster ...
but both periods are of course related, it is the steady work 'when times
are good', that allows the faster uptake, 'when necessity makes itself
felt',

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: