[p2p-research] Life after capitalism

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Wed Aug 12 17:01:09 CEST 2009

Ryan,

Ryan Lanham wrote:
> I don't know if it is just me, but I could not open the attached
> document with any tool I have including Google documents.
>
> Could you advise as to format?

You mean the signature.asc? It's an OpenPGP signature, proving that the mail
has really been written by me. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard. If you want to use crypto
software for your mail, googling for "pgp" or "gnupg" and your mail client
should usually bring something up. I use the Enigmail
<http://enigmail.mozdev.org/home/index.php> extension for Thunderbird.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian at siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are
given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and
eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time
for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture
based on overwhelming observable evidence.
        -- Bobby Henderson, www.venganza.org