[p2p-research] Life after capitalism

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Wed Aug 12 15:46:38 CEST 2009

Hi Michel, all,

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> I'm intrigued by your notion of the closing and then the re-opening of
> the commons as critical for overcoming capitalism.
>
> I had never specifically thought about it that way, and I find it a
> powerful concept and idea.
>
> I wonder if you could not write a blog entry about it, for publication
> in our p2p blog?

it took me some time, but I've published an article about the reopening and
recreation of the commons in the Keimform blog:
http://www.keimform.de/2009/08/04/reopening-the-commons-reversing-the-enclosure/

Michel, feel free to republish or feature it in your blog, if you like.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian at siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
We act for material gain, but also for psychological well-being and
gratification, and for social connectedness. There is nothing new or
earth-shattering about this, except perhaps to some economists.
        -- Yochai Benkler, The Wealth of Networks