[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 22, Issue 30

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 05:56:00 CEST 2009

I think the key is really divesting the local project, from the global aim
and a global community.

I see it as a movie director or a restaurant, we may dislike any chef's or
producers' managing style, but it is still legitimate to have individual
visions creating new realities ... So people who would find the more
authoritarian practice acceptable would still be able to support the locale
of Marcin,

but the key issue is that any local dysfunction would not hold back a global
move towards such an integrated set of open source technologies ...

Of course, that's nice in theory, but I have no idea how it could happen?

Perhaps some people formerly associated with the project could create a open
fork which would have that global aspect, and deal positively and
respectfully, despite the ill feelings, with the Marcin Locale?

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: