[p2p-research] P2P economics game design concepts

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:01:34 CEST 2009

Dear Joseph,

This is a fantastic and very important initiative ...

unfortunately, it's not really my thing, I have little fantasy for these
type of things, so forgive me if I'm not very active in contributing, but I
really hope others do ..

I think it would also benefit from some real-time brainstorming ...

Feel free to also publish your appeal on the ning forum, and also to
announce it on the regular blog

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: