[p2p-research] Fw: Welcome to the "Atompunk" mailing list (Digest mode)

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 13:53:12 CEST 2009

-----INLINE MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----

Dear subscribers P2P
.

I refer to the forwarded listserver message as stated below:

/Will we overcome the *iron ages* as pacifists or other doctrine./

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
.
Click here to visit my new professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.
.

.