[p2p-research] Fwd: "National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD)" sent you a message on Facebook...

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:38:28 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Facebook <notification+pjiidwm at facebookmail.com<notification%2Bpjiidwm at facebookmail.com>

Date: Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 5:41 AM
Subject: "National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD)" sent you a
message on Facebook...
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Sandy Heierbacher sent a message to the members of National Coalition for
Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD).

--------------------
Subject: watch my FB posts Sun-Tues to take part in discussions abt the
democracy mvmt

Hey, NCDD FB group members!  An amazing group of about 90 leaders are coming
together in DC over the next few days for an important working conference
called "Strengthening Our Nation's Democracy 2."  Invited guests are leaders
in electoral reform, public deliberation, community problem solving, and
collaborative governance, and we'll be joined by key members of the Obama
administration.

This will be an opportunity for participants to learn more about different
aspects of the democracy movement (not just dialogue and deliberation),
while forging a collective set of priorities.  Together, we will work to
identify the most important things that we and the new Administration should
do in the immediate future to strengthen our democracy.  The sponsoring
organizations feel that now is the time for us to determine how we can bring
together our approaches to democracy building and create sustained energy
for strengthening participation - and I couldn't agree more!

>From tomorrow evening through Tuesday afternoon, I'll be posting questions
and insights from the meeting to my Facebook wall, and I encourage you to
comment on my posts so I can tap into your knowledge and experience while
I'm at the meeting.  If you're in the NCDD FB group but we're not "friends,"
please friend me so you can take part in this!

Sandy Heierbacher
Director, National Coalition for Dialogue & Deliberation (NCDD)
--------------------

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1031557408543&mid=deb3abG1f7c632bG61bdf89G0

___
This message was intended for michelsub2004 at gmail.com Want to control which
emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=bXNnO2Zyb209Njc5NzgwOTg2O3Q9MTAzMTU1NzQwODU0Mzt0bz01MjgyNDU1NDc=&mid=deb3abG1f7c632bG61bdf89G0
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA
94304

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: