[p2p-research] Fundable and Michel Computer

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:26:48 CEST 2009

It's up to $140 now, which is 59% of the stated goal!  That worked pretty
fast!

Obviously, the guys at Fundable don't make their cut until the fund reaches
its goal, so here's a message from them:

"That's great news, but remember, you only have until 5/25/2009 to raise
$97.00 more or all $140.00 collected so far will be refunded."

I would re-worded: "That's great news! You have raised over half the total
amount in just 5 hours! Way to go!"

Thanks guys.

If anyone has suggestions for Michel as to which Netbook brand/model to get
please feel free to share them with the list.