[p2p-research] Fundable and Michel Computer

Hervé Le Crosnier herve at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Apr 30 13:03:17 CEST 2009

	Hello,

	Though I totally agree with Christian, i have
	contribute on fundable, because I think nothing
	will be up in a few days....

	So here is a proposition, and there's an urgent need

	Let's go on for this time, even for a collective 22 $
	overhead, which is not terrible in front of the everyday
	work of Michel.

	And if someone else can set up a better system, we will use
	it next time...

Hervé Le Crosnier

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-04-30.4516536303/groupaction_view

Goal : 237 $... yes we can ;-)