[p2p-research] tale of a stolen computer

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:21:50 CEST 2009

FUNDABLE details for Michel's Netbook

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-04-30.4516536303/groupaction_view

Please click on the link to donate. Minimum set by Fundable to $10.

My own little donation will be there tomorrow and I will make also sure the
fund closes successfully.

Thanks!

Marc

--- What is Fundable?

Fundable.com lets groups of people pool money to make purchases or raise
funds.  Similar to online auctions, Fundable's collection pages are created
by people who use the web site. Each page contains a description of how much
money needs to be collected and what it will do.  Once enough pledges for a
collection have been secured, Fundable turns them into real payments and
sends the total to the collection's organizer.

If a collection expires before reaching its total in pledges, Fundable
deletes all pledges and never charges money.