[p2p-research] THIRD WORLD UNIVERSITIES FORUM

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:24:50 CEST 2009

I'd like to think Paul's architecture is what will evolve, but that would
entail nearly total dissolution of the current framework.  Culture has
staying power. I doubt such total transformation can occur absent
catastrophe.  That said, I am very excited by where a number of open
universities are headed...some are even doing world class research.

Ryan

Ryan Lanham