[p2p-research] [p2p energy economy] Re: Google as Open Kindle Maker?

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:15:17 CEST 2009

oh yes that's true (and could ne non-repeating pattern just as easily) in
some usage context for p2p agent networks but I'm still talking in terms of
SOFTWAAAARE .... the software is client to client + (optional) supernodes +
(optional) coordination services ... Remember, i spent some months planning
a p2p system and the hurdle we didn't elect to cross was all the jumping
thru the hoop we have to do with Ipv4 vs Ipv6....

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM, S H <seh999 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Well, I'm speaking in terms of the software architecture. What makes
> > something p2p to a software developer is the absence of centralized
> > servers except for coordination (for efficiency, optional)
> >
> p2p network consists of repeatable patterns of processes=agents.
> >

> >     If you are right, and p2p is truly my machine to yours, we need a
> >     notion of quasi-p2p where an enabler sits between us.  To my mind
> >     there are always layers of enablers.
> >

> some agents are proxies, acting on behalf of others.  opportunities to
> compete and deceive
>
> ;-)

Marc Fawzi
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Marc-Fawzi/605919256