[p2p-research] THIRD WORLD UNIVERSITIES FORUM

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:50:31 CEST 2009

While Michel Bauwens is beyond the shadow of a doubt one of the wisest
councils that I know on matters such as these.... :-)

Things are shifting so much, that I say, take a chance, as many established
outfits are struggling to do something new. I have been surprised numerous
times over the past 2 years.

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
AIM: Str9960
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samrose
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
http://socialsynergyweb.org/network
http://socialmediaclassroom.com
http://localfoodsystems.org
http://openfarmtech.org
http://notanemployee.net
http://communitywiki.org

"Long ago, we brought you all this fire.
Do not imagine we are still chained to that rock...."

http://notanemployee.net/